Thursday 5 December 2013

Wear it Pink this Christmas!

Every year I am out and about Christmas shopping, I always feast my eyes on the latest and hottest colours that are making waves this festive season. Admist the merriment of reds, cranberry's and burgundies nestles the most gorgeous knitwear in a splash of pink! I remember when I first saw the colour pink hit high-street stores about three years ago, and I thought of it making quite a ghastly appearance, since it had nothing of the sort to do with Christmas. But the more and more I see of it re-appear year after year, I've seemed to have finally embraced Christmas in an all new different shade of pink! 'Out' with the conventional stream of Christmas colours, and 'in' with a party-licious pink, Christmas is just getting more and more colourful and equally fashionable!

Now I know there's like a dozen different festive jumpers out there, but for me, there's only one particular festive jumper that stands apart - the pink one!!! You may not necessarily want one just in time for Christmas, and if you're like me and are looking to get wear out of it more than once a year, then there's a real variety out there up for grabs! I prefer the rosy side of the softer pink jumpers as opposed to the bold and bright magenta's and fuchsia's...take a look below...


Pink Xmas

All pinked up for Christmas and beyond...


1. JUICY COUTURE: VELOUR JUMPER IN PINK - £90.00

2. TOPSHOP: KNITTED FLUFFY ANGORA JUMPER - £67.00

3. MISS SELFRIGE: DEAR SANTA CHRISTMAS JUMPER IN PINK - £23.00

4. MISS SELFRIDGE: PINK REINDEER CHRISTMAS JUMPER - £22.00

How to wear it pink...


My favourite pink cable knit is this Ralph Lauren jumper below that I have grown to love! I don't prefer to over-do it with the pink and think the colour of the jumper is enough to make a pink-tastic statement. 


Alongside the light pink cable knit jumper, I've gone for black skinny jeans and a gorgeous pair of winter warming ankle boots in black. You can never go wrong with a pair of black boots and jeans, and adding a splash of colour really works to bring the whole look together. I haven't quite mastered the art of a #selfie for this look, but when I do, I will sure post up my images! 

After a very 'pink' post, I hope you do go out and get yourself a little pink treat to wear this Christmas too. Or why not gift someone with their favourite knit in an all new pink! There is so so much pink out there, get your hands on the best of the best before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment