Tuesday 26 November 2013

Dear Santa: My Christmas Wish List!

With officially four weeks left till Christmas, I've got my eyes peeled on those stylish items that I am keen on receiving as gifts this Christmas! I know it may seem like a lot of clothes initially, but it's the best time of the year that I can get my hands on some of my favourite autumnal trends that will see me through to spring 2014! I'm in absolute awe of leather and fur at the moment and these are two items my wish list are not without! Take a look and why not be inspired to create your own christmas wish list too? This may just be the first of many Christmas wish lists to come...Dear Santa...
My Christmas Wish List

1. RIVER ISLAND WHITE LONG SLEEVE WRAP SHIRT - £30.00
This classic wrap shirt would go perfect with a pair of denim jeans and a chic pencil skirt. It's one of the most versatile items of clothing no wardrobe must be without and the wrap over style will never go out of fashion!

2. MISS SELFRIDGE: STAR AND HEARTS MIDI RINGS - £8.00
I absolutely love these cute and dainty midi rings from Miss Selfridge and think they make the perfect finger accessory. Midi rings are the talk of the town right now and make a rather quirky and interesting hand statement.

3. RIVER ISLAND: PURPLE CHELSEA FRILL FRONT TOP - £18.00
Let me begin by introducing this garment on my wish list as a real bargain! Sophisticated and feminine, this frilled front top is perfect for a working day or evening dinner for two! 

4. RIVER ISLAND: CREAM FAUX FUR TWIST SNOOD - £30.00
No autumnal wardrobe is complete without the perfect winter warming essentials! This classic cream fur snood makes for the perfect snug and cosy neck warmer to see you through these winter blues!

5. RIVER ISLAND: BLACK PATENT SNAKE ENVELOPE CLUTCH BAG - £25.00
An understated classic black clutch is perfect for those nights out when you don't want to be carrying a tote or satchel! Taken by hand or worn on your shoulder, every lady needs a sensual clutch right?

6. TOPSHOP: MEGA BEADED DRAPE NECKLACE - £56.00
How incredible is this magnificent statement necklace? Topshop is one of the best places to visit right now for the perfect jewellery stocking fillers, and this is by far one of the most captivating pieces!

7. FOREVER 21: ICONIC LOAFERS - £17.00 
I chose red loafers because I think they would work to jazz up a really plain and simple outfit. Adding a little colour to the feet is never a mistake and these attractive pair of iconic loafers can work with a range of outfits. 

8. TOPSHOP: KNITTED ROLL NECK JUMPER - £42.00
This is a particular roll neck jumper that would work perfectly with the mega beaded drape necklace, and this is why I thought it should be on my Christmas wish list too! It's a staple garment for any lady.

9. TOPSHOP: KNITTED NAVY FLUFFY V NECK JUMPER - £56.00
As opposed to going for a festive jumper this season, I'd rather prefer a classic fluffy jumper that I can wear beyond Christmas! Stepping away from the cranberry palette, I also think navy is one of the trendiest colours to wear this fall.

10/1. TOPSHOP: TALL MATTE WETLOOK LEGGINGS - £22.00
We are surrounded by leather wherever we go, and these are the leather leggings that I have got my eyes on! While I do love an elegant leather pencil skirt too, I think a pair of leather leggings do look particularly sassy and chic.

10/2. RIVER ISLAND: DARK RED JACQUARD MOLLY JEGGINGS - £40.00
Engraved with a dainty design in a classic burgundy hue these jeggings can make a real statement, day or night. As opposed to the conventional denim jeans, playing around with different styled trousers really gives that added dimension to your wardrobe. 

While I'd love to have added a few more of my current favourite items to my wish list, I  selected those items that would really impact my current trends! Why not browse the net and see how you could make a fashionable statement this Christmas, and create your own wish list...you never know what Santa may bring!

2 comments: