Thursday 24 October 2013

MOST WANTED COUTURE ITEMS: Avenue 32


There's those times when I'm simply browsing the web and end up on Avenue 32! And seriously, I'm not even complaining - it's every shopaholics heaven, including mine. When you're looking for something extra special and extra luxurious this is the website to feast your eyes on!

Although its a fairly new venture (founded in 2011), Avenue 32 is running down the street of success for over the last 2 years, giving us fashion enthusiasts a portal in which we can allocate all our favourite designers and purchase their garments online! 

But here's the thing...as much as I love what they are doing, I can't afford any of these luxury designer products right now!!! However, living up to my 'wishful thinking' that I have an unlimited spending budget I've listed below my most wanted couture items! 

What do you think of these...would you wear them (without bearing in mind the price!). Check them out at www.avenue32.com 

Avenue 32 Love!


1. CARVEN CAMEL WOOL COAT - £1,440.00

2. PREEN BY THORNTON BREGAZZI: BLACK LEATHER PANEL TROUSERS - £920.00

3. GILES BLACK GRAFFITI PRINT PENCIL DRESS - £755.00

4. ANNDRA NEEN WEB CHOKER - £505.00

5. BIONDA CASTANA BLACK LACE UP ROISIN BOOTS - £585.00

6. ZARA SIMON GOLD NEW YORK RING - £2,300.00


Ok...so it's fair to say that owning luxury does not come cheap! But admiring these items was enough for me to blog about! 

* The Carven Camel coat evokes sheer elegance and given its length and my height, it is a coat I would love to purchase! I'm also on the look out for a navy coat, so if anyone has any in mind let me know!

* We all know there's a difference between faux pas leather trousers and 'leather' pants. These above are true leather and the added detail of the zips is what makes me want them! 

* I'm on the search for a dress similar to Giles Graffiti dress! I love the bold red stripe, which gives this dress that unique edge and individuality. The hip design is definitely my style.

* This gorgeous and minimally striking web choker would make the perfect accessory with a midi dress or casual outfit needing an extra lift! 

* Someone please let me know where I can find similar lace up boots at an affordable price! These sensual boots were one of the first items I scouted out on the site and I am in love with them since! 

* My love for NYC is what provoked me to add this designer ring to my 'most wanted wish list'. NYC - the city of dreams - adorned on your fingers! I hope to be wearing something like this in the future! 


This Fall, Avenue 32 is also all about plaid knits and skirts too! I'm still searching for the most appropriate plaid garment for me, but why not browse the site for some luxurious inspiration? 

After all, we can all have a hot couture wish list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment