Thursday 17 October 2013

UNDER £50! Sephora Eye-Makeup Haul


It's all in the Eyes


On my travels to NYC I made it a point to visit beauty store Sephora! Whilst there is every chance of purchasing Sephora products online, its not quite the same as roaming around the fabulous store and trying out different products that best suit your skin! 

Sephora eye make up, however, is by far one of the best beauty product finds! And it's not like you will have to pay a fortune for these luxury beauty products! (All products available online at Sephora.com).

1. CLASSIC POWDER SHADOW BRUSH - £9.41
2. MOONSHADOW BAKED PALETTE - 16.00
3. KAT VON DEE TATOO EYE LINER - £11
4. LE WATERPROOF MASCARA - £7.53


***NATURAL INSTINCT PALETTE, SPECIAL EDITION - £18.00***

I also came across this limited edition palette and I absolutely love the variety of shades in this! It's a palette to suit my every mood and without carrying too much colour with me - this sleek palette contains the best of both of natural and dramatised shades. 


The pigmentation across the spectrum of colours is so rich that you only need one application! And its super smooth texture enables the colours to blend on the eyelids ever so smoothly! No dust, no mess!

MY CURRENT FAVOURITES...

Worn wet or dry, these are my current favourites from the Natural Instinct Palette. I love the turquoise for a glam night out and think the burnt peach and enigmatic blue compliment each other perfectly when working a demure look! 

For fabulous eye-makeup products, all under £50.00 - you won't regret it! Make your eyes come alive! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nessa! Yeah sure, follow me at alive in fashion and I will follow you back!
    kin x

    ReplyDelete