Sunday 27 October 2013

Playful Polka Dots! The hottest finds and my favourite!


Playful Polka Dots!

Polka dots have remained and will remain a style statement for years to come! Since the 1960's, polka dots have ruled the fashion world with their bold, whimsical and flirtatious design, and till date we are surrounded with spotted splendour across high-street stores! It's one of the cutest fashion trends to have existed and given the variety of styles polka dots can be found in, I think every woman should own at least one spotted garment! Given the time of the year, I've chosen to display polka dot wear in shades of black and white, take a look at where you can get your hands on the hottest polka dots garments from:

1. FOREVER 21: TEXTURED POLKA DOT LEGGINGS - £7.91

2. NEW LOOK: MANDI BLACK POLKA DOT CONTRAST MESH SWEETHEART TOP - £18.00

3. FOREVER 21: POLKA DOT BOW HAIR CLIPS - £1.11

4. FOREVER 21: POLKA DOT MESH HAIR CLIP - £1.73

5. H&M: POLKA DOT JERSEY TOP - £7.99


ME AND MY FAVOURITE POLKA DOT BUY FROM H&M

Although it's pretty similar to the polka dot mesh top from New Look (shown above), this H&M top is one of my favourite polka dot buys. I love the detail around the sweetheart neckline - the mesh effect looks gorgeous on the skin!


The detail on the sleeves also show off the polka dot design in a minimalistic fashion. I like the way in which the polka dots are not extensively shown across the top, and are in particular reserved for the sweetheart neckline and sleeves - classy and very dainty!

If there happens to be any other polka dot accessories or garments that are up for grabs do let me know! I'm always on the look out for a special polka dot find to add to my collection! For now, however, I'm in love with this black polka dot top by H&M - perfect with a pair of skinny jeans or a classic skater skirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment