Wednesday 23 October 2013

Scented Passion: My three favourite perfumes!

" A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." - Coco Chanel 

Every time I walk into a perfume shop I fall in love with a new scent and it's impossible to walk away from purchasing a musky, sweet, zesty or fruity perfume that exudes sensuality and luxury to an all new level! 

Living in London means I have the best of the best perfume boutiques at almost every corner, but that doesn't necessarily mean I have to 'love' every single scent I'm surrounded by! In all honesty, I take a whiff of at least five different perfumes and pick my favourite! So here are my three current favourite's that I love wearing throughout the day to the evening. I don't  tend to mix them up because I think that just leaves you smelling confused! Take a look...


1. MISS DIOR CHERIE 30ml - £65.50 

2. PACO RABANNE LADY MILLION 30ml - £30.00

3. VALENTINA BY VALENTINO 50ml - £55.00 




*MISS DIOR CHERIE - FLORAL ROMANCE*


Undeniably one of the most romantically divine scents, Miss Dior Cherie is an absolute scented treat! It does have quite a floral undertone, which is what I love about it. I don't tend to go for perfumes that are overpowering and Dior's Cherie can be adorned day or night because of it's soft and warm floral subtlety. I also love the cute bottle finished off with a chic bow-tie. Makes the perfect accessory for my dressing table!

* PACO RABANNE LADY MILLION - SEDUCTIVE MIDNIGHT*


This is one of the scents that I had heard so many other ladies talk about and wanted to experiment myself! Little did I know that I'd end up falling in love with it. I call Lady Million the perfect 'pick me up' scent that makes you feel truly alive! I wouldn't wear Lady Million in the day because it can come across rather strong. But it's sweet and seductive undertone is what makes it perfect for a glam night out! 

* VALENTINA BY VALENTINO - BLOSSOMING BEAUTY*


And thirdly, Valentina is a beautiful scent that I can wear both day and night too! The classy bottle adorned with flowers exudes femininity and the soft, dreamy-like scent evokes sheer elegance and sophistication. Similar to Miss Dior's Cherie, it does have a floral base, but does come across a lot more sweeter and blossoming. It's a must have for any working woman!

If you're looking for the perfect perfume, then do try out these three. All unique from one another but equally sensual and alluring. If I do happen to come across any other fab finds, I will sure post on here to let you know! Remember ladies, smelling great goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment